Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 3-4 large potatoes
- 1 onion diced
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup flour
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Vegetable or Conola Oil (enough to cover 1/4 inch bottom of pan)
- Green onion (optional)
- Additional sour cream for topping (optional)
- Grate the potatoes (watch video to see which grater to use) and put them into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add in onion, egg, sour cream, flour, salt, and pepper. Mix well and chill for 10-15 minutes.
- In a skillet add in enough oil to cover 1/4 inch of the bottom. Keeping the heat on medium low add in 1/3 cup of the mixture and fry the pancakes 3-4 minutes on each side or until fully cooked through.
- Top with some sour cream and green onions and ENJOY!!!