Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Rest time: 30 minutes
- 1 12 oz. can of tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 tbs. lemon juice
- 1/4 of a red onion diced
- 1 celery stalk diced
- 1 small pickle diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl add in your drained tuna. Using the back of a fork break the tuna up to your desired consistency.
- Add in the mayo, red onion, celery, and pickle. Mix roughly.
- Finish off with the lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and then assemble your sandwich.
- ENJOY =)