Pretzels with Hershey Kisses and M&M’s
- Pretzels (make sure they are salted)
- One bag of Hershey Kisses (I prefer white/ milk chocolate blend but you can choose which ever you prefer)
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees (do not set the oven any hotter because you may end up burning the chocolate instead of melting it).
- On a cookie sheet which I lined with aluminum foil (you can also use parchment paper) you will lay your pretzels down in a single layer.
- Top each pretzel with one Hershey Kiss of your choice (if you are using different variations of Hershey Kisses I suggest putting them on separate sheets as different types of chocolate melts at different stages).
- Put the tray into your pre-heated oven for 3-5 minutes (my trick is to take a metal spoon and use the back of it to push down on the kiss, if it still appears to be hard I leave in the oven for another minute or so, if it is soft and the spoon can push the chocolate down remove them from the oven).
- Immediately after removing them from the oven take the M&M’s and insert each one into the Hershey Kisses pushing down gently to make sure they stick in the Hershey Kiss but not completely destroying the shape of the kiss.
- Set aside to cool and set and Enjoy!!
**** I did not put measurements for the materials listed as it will vary on how much you wish to make. This is one recipe that does not require precise measurements.