Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30-40 minutes
- 1 link pork chorizo
- 4 large potatoes cubed
- 1 large onion diced
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet with high sides add in 1 tbs. olive oil and the chorizo (make sure to remove it from the plastic casing). Cook until crispy and fully cooked through, about 5-8 minutes, over medium heat.
- Remove cooked chorizo from the pan and place on a paper towel lines plate.
- Into the same pan add in an additional 1 tbs of oil and the cubed potatoes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook until fully cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
- Add in the onion and cook until fully cooked through, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add back in the cooked chorizo and cooked until heated through.
- Remove the mixture to a large plate.
- Using the same skillet add in the remaining tbs of olive oil and cook your eggs how you like them.
- Top the hash with your cooked eggs and enjoy!!!