Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Cook time: Varies per box mix
- 1 cake box mix (and the ingredients that calls for)
- 2 boxes marshmallow peeps
- 1 cup green sprinkles
- 1 cup chocolate Cadbury eggs
- 1/2 cup chocolate frosting (store bought or homemade)
- Make cupcakes according to box instructions and let them cool completely.
- Frost each cupcake with about 1 tbs. of chocolate frosting.
- Place 1 peep in the middle of each cupcake.
- Taking your Cadbury eggs place 2 on each side of the peep (watch video for visual).
- Where you have remaining chocolate frosting cover that with green sprinkles.
- Do the same process for the remaining cupcakes and ENJOY!