Cooking time: 4-5 minutes
- Pretzels (make sure they are salted)
- One bag of Hershey Kisses (I prefer white/ milk chocolate blend but you can choose which ever you prefer)
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees (do not set the oven any hotter because you may end up burning the chocolate instead of melting it).
- On a cookie sheet which I lined with aluminum foil (you can also use parchment paper) you will lay your pretzels down in a single layer.
- Top each pretzel with one Hershey Kiss of your choice (if you are using different variations of Hershey Kisses I suggest putting them on separate sheets as different types of chocolate melts at different stages).
- Put the tray into your pre-heated oven for 3-5 minutes (my trick is to take a metal spoon and use the back of it to push down on the kiss, if it still appears to be hard I leave in the oven for another minute or so, if it is soft and the spoon can push the chocolate down remove them from the oven).
- Immediately after removing them from the oven take the M&M’s and insert each one into the center of the Hershey Kisses pushing down gently to make sure they stick in the Hershey Kiss but not completely destroying the shape of the kiss.
- Set aside to cool and Enjoy!!
**** I did not put measurements for the materials listed as it will vary on how much you wish to make. This is one recipe that does not require precise measurements.