Tilapia with Steamed Veggies
Prep time: 8 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 2 fillets of Tillapia
- 1 whole lemon
- 2 celery stalks
- Half an onion
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 380 degrees
- On a baking sheet lay down a piece of aluminum foil and place the fish on the foil.
- Season both sides of the fish with salt and pepper.
- Then arrange half the celery and onions over the fish.
- Making sure to not get any lemon seeds on the fish squeeze half of the lemon juice onto your fillet and fold the aluminum foil to cover the fish completely but not so that it is suffocating the fish.
- Repeat the same steps with your next fillet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes depending on the size of your fish and Enjoy!!!!