Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 8-10 minutes
- 6 tortilla wraps
- 2 tbs. of vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 2 tbs. cumin
- 2 tbs. chili powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with some aluminum foil and set aside.
- In a small bowl add in your oil and lime juice.
- On a clean working surface take 1 wrap at a time and using a pastry brush, brush on the oil and lime mixture on each side. Do this to each wrap and place onto one pile.
- Taking a knife cut your wraps into the desired size for your tortilla chips.
- Taking your cut up tortilla place in a single layer onto your baking sheet.
- In another small bowl put in your cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Now sprinkle the mixture over your tortilla chips and place into your pre-heated oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove, let cool, and ENJOY!