Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves (sliced)
- 1/4 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbs. of fresh parsley
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Take your spaghetti squash and cut it in half, cleaning out the seeds from the inside.
- Place your spaghetti squash on a cookie sheet and taking one tbs. of olive oil brush the inside and sides of your spaghetti squash.
- Sprinkle the squash with salt and pepper, and place one sprig of rosemary in each half of the squash.
- Place the squash into your pre-heated oven and bake for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour remove the squash from the oven and using a fork scrape out the insides of the squash (you will notice that the pieces of squash will resemble spaghetti). Place the scooped out squash into a bowl and set aside.
- In a skillet with high sides add in the remaining 2 tbs. of olive oil, as well as the garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Turn the heat on low and cook for 10-12 minutes on low to let the oil infuse with the flavors of the garlic and pepper flakes.
- After 10-12 minutes remove the garlic and add in your spaghetti squash. Mix well with the garlic infused oil, later adding in your parmesan cheese.
- Turn the heat of and plate your squash garnishing the top with fresh parsley and extra parmesan if you’d like. ENJOY!!!