Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
- 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 vanilla pudding packet
- 2 cups of cold milk
- In a medium sized mixing bowl using a hand held mixer, add in your heavy whipping cream and whip until stiff peaks appear.
- Using the same mixer, in a separate bowl add in your vanilla packet and milk and whisk for about 2 minutes until you get the consistency of pudding.
- Using a spatula take your whipping cream and gently fold it into your pudding mixture, making sure to incorporate the whipped cream into your pudding.
- Fill up your popsicle molds with the pudding mixture and keep in the freezer over night.