Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 6 minutes
- 2 slices of bread (I like to use tomato basil but you can use any bread you’d like)
- 2 slices of bacon
- Half an avocado sliced
- 3 slices of tomato
- 2 slices of pepper jack cheese
- In a skillet on medium low heat add in your bacon and cook until crispy. Once cooked set aside.
- Pre-heat a grill pan or skillet and assemble your grilled cheese.
- Start with a slice of bread, cheese, bacon, tomatoes, avocado, cheese, and top it off with another slice of bread.
- Cook for 3 minutes on each side, or just until your cheese inside has melted, and ENJOY!!!!