Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1 lb. shelled scallops
- 2 celery stuck into half moons
- 2 scallions sliced into large pieces
- 1 tbs. fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 cup of carrot slithers
- 2 garlic cloves sliced
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tbs. soy sauce
- 1 tbs. chopped cilantro
- 1 tbs. chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- In a skillet with high sides heat up your olive oil and turn the heat down to medium low. Add in the garlic and and grated ginger and give the mixture a nice stir. Add in the celery, scallions, and carrots. Cook for about a minute and then add in your scallops.
- Sprinkle in the chili powder, some salt and pepper, and give the mixture another good stir.
- Cook the scallops for about 3-4 minutes on each side and before removing them from the pan add in the soy sauce and lemon juice.
- Give the mixture one final stir, cook for an additional minute and plate your food.
- Garnish with some fresh parsley and cilantro and ENJOY!