Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 6-8 minutes
- 1 cup of strawberries cut into slices
- 1/4 cup of plain yogurt
- 1 cup of flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 tbs. of sugar
- 1 tbs. of vegetable oil and 1/4 cup for frying
- pinch of salt
- Powdered sugar to top
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in your eggs, milk, yogurt, sugar, and oil, and mix well using a hand held whisk.
- Add in the flour and salt and once again mix well until nicely incorporated (about 1 minute).
- Add in the sliced strawberries and using a spatula fold them into the batter gently.
- In a skillet with high sides add in 1/4 cup of vegetable oil and let the temperature heat up. Once the oil is nice and hot lower the heat to medium and in about 1/4 cup or so of the mixture. Cook 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove from pan onto a paper towel lined plate to allow the excess oil to drip off.
- Top with powdered sugar and ENJOY!