Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 1 pineapple cored, peeled, and cut into rings
- 3 plums pit removed and cut into halves
- 6 large strawberries cut in half
- 1 mango peeled, pit removed, and cut into slices
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 1/2 cup of red grapes
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- On a heated up grill, place your pineapple, mango, strawberries, and plums. Cook for about 1-2 minutes on each side and then remove off the grill to cool slightly.
- Once the fruit is slightly cooled cut the grilled fruit into bite sized pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl add in your pineapple, mango, strawberries, plums, grapes, and blueberries. Add in the juice of half a lime and give the salad a nice toss.
- You can ENJOY immediately or cool for a bit in the fridge for a while and ENJOY and later on!