Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup of butter at room temperature
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cups of sugar
- 1/2 tsp. expresso powder (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 2/3 cups of flour
- 1/4 tsp. of baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. of salt
- 1/2 cup of crushed graham cracker
- 1 cup of mini marshmallows and extra for coating the top
- In a medium sauce pan heat over low heat, add in the butter and chocolate chips and stir until the mixture in nicely melted. Set aside to cool, and at that point pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees and prep you baking pan (about 8×8) with parchment paper and some not stick oil.
- Once the mixture has cooled a bit add in the sugar and mix well.
- Add in the eggs one at a time mixing well after each egg.
- Add in the vanilla extract and expresso powder and again mix well.
- Add in the flour, salt, and baking soda and mix just enough to incorporate everything together.
- Add in the graham crackers and marshmallows and mix until they are also coated in the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into your prepped pan and adding some extra mini marshmallows to the top.
- Place into your pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes. (Check to see if brownies are cooked by inserting a toothpick into the center of the brownies. If toothpick comes out clean, the brownies are done.)
- Let cool and then ENJOY!!!