Don’t forget to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 4-5 hours
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 can cannelloni beans (rinsed and dried)
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 onion diced
- 2 celery stalks
- 4 garlic cloves diced
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 cup of pasta of your choice
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- non-stick cooking oil
- Spray the inside of your crockpot with some non-stick cooling oil.
- Into your crock pot add in the crushed tomatoes, 2 cups of the vegetable broth (preserving 1 cup for later), onion, celery, garlic, red pepper flakes, pasta, salt, and pepper.
- Cook on hight for 2 hours or on low for 4 hours. Then add in the additional cup of vegetable broth along with the beans.
- Cook for 45 minutes on high or 90 minutes on low.
P.S. This soup goes great with grilled cheese. You can find a wonderful grilled cheese recipe right here on The Lazy Girls Kitchen. ENJOY!