Check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 3-5 minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tbs. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 3 tbs. melted butter (plus more for cooking)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Maple syrop (optional)
- In a small mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar. Mix well and set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in the milk and egg. Using a hand held whisk mix well. Add in the butter and vanilla extract. Mix well until nicely combined.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix until everything is nicely incorporated making sure not to over mix.
- In a skillet or griddle add in 1/2 tbs of butter and on medium low heat let the butter melt. Using 1/3 measuring cup scoop out the pancake batter into the pan. Cook 1-2 minutes on each side or until fully cooked through.
- Remove from pan, top with some maple syrup, and ENJOY!!!