Don’t forget to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 2 lbs. of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package spaghetti or linguine
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- 4 tbs. unsalted butter melted
- 1 tbs. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Reserve 1/4 cup cooked pasta water
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl add in the shrimp, 2 tbs. of olive oil, salt, pepper, and juice of 1 lemon. Stir well and transfer into a baking dish with high sides.
- Bake 6-10 minutes depending on size of your shrimp.
- While the shrimp is in the oven bring add big pot of water to a boil and add in a generous pinch of salt and the remaining tbs. of olive oil. Cook pasta according to box instructions.
- Drain pasta and reserve 1/4 cup of pasta water. Add cooked pasta to cooked shrimp along with the melted butter, parsley, red pepper flakes, juice of reaming lemon, pinch of salt, a sprinkling of pepper, and the pasta water. Mix well.