Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 6-8 hours
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 red onion cut into half moons
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tbs. yellow or Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs. dried oregano
- 1 tbs. chili powder
- 1 tbs. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Place the onions at the bottom a slow cooker.
- In a small bowl combine the oregano, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Mix well and rub all over the chicken breasts.
- Layer the chicken breasts over the onions.
- In a small mixing bowl add in the ketchup, mustard, and brown sugar. Mix well and pour over the top of the chicken breasts.
- Cook on high for 5-6 hours or on low for about 8 hours.
- After fully cooked through shred the chicken using 2 forks. Mix well and ENJOY!