Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 70-75 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts cut into large cubes or strips
- 2 cups of white rice
- 2 cups of water
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce
- 1 onion sliced into half moons
- 2 cloves of garlic diced
- 1 stick of margarine or unsalted butter
- 1 bullion cube
- 1 tbs. paprika
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium sized sauce pan add in the water and margarine and bring the mixture up to a simmer allowing the margarine to melt. Add in the bullion cube, tomato sauce, garlic, a pinch of salt, and pepper to taste. Mix well, take the mixture off the heat and set aside.
- In a medium sized casserole dish add in the chicken breasts. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Top with the rice and onion slices.
- Pour the tomato sauce mixture over the rice and bake for 70-75 minutes.
- Remove from over and ENJOY!!!
I garnish this dish with fresh parsley but that is completely optional!