Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 4-5 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tbs. cinnamon
- 1 tbs. nutmeg
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Unsalted butter for frying
- In a small mixing bowl add in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well and set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, and egg. Using a hand held whisk, mix well. Add in the vanilla extract and milk and mix until everything is nicely incorporated.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix to combine making sure not to over mix the batter. Add in chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- In a skillet or on a griddle add in 1/4 tsp unsalted butter. Keeping the the heat on medium add in drops of batter (about 1/4 cup) and cook about 2 minutes on each side or until fully cooked through.
- Pour over with some syrup (optional) and ENJOY!!!