Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep: 14 minutes
Cook: 0 minutes
Wait time: 4 hours (for jello to set)
- 1 pack yellow jello
- 1 pack orange jello
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Candy corn pieces
- 4 cups of water (2 hot and 2 cold)
- Into a cup of hot water add in the yellow jello and stir until powder dissolves. Add in one cup of cold water and continue to mix.
- Pour into a cup halfway and set aside in the fridge to set (about 2 hours).
- Continue the same process with the orange jello.
- Pour the orange jello over the set yellow jello, and set aside in the fridge to set (about 2 hours).
- In a small sized mixing bowl add in the heavy whipping cream and using a hand held electric mixer beat until stiff peaks appear (be careful not to over mix or your mixture will turn to butter).
- Taking a spoonful of the whipped cream dollop it over your set jello. Garnish with a piece of candy corn and ENJOY!