Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25-35 minutes
- 2 pieces tilapia
- 1 cup salsa (homemade or store bought)
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
If you choose to make your own salsa this is what I use:
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1/3 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno diced
- 2 pieces of scallions diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and put aside two pieces of aluminum foil.
- Place each piece of tilapia into it’s own piece of aluminum foil.
- Drizzle with some olive oil and lime juice on both sides.
- Top with salt, pepper, and a couple tbs. of salsa.
- Fold the aluminum foil into a tent covering the fish but trying not to touch the top of the fish.
- Bake 25-35 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Remove from oven and open foil packets very carefully because steam will come from the packet. Plate and ENJOY!