Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- Flour or corn tortillas
- 1 cooked chicken breast chopped or shredded
- 1 medium sized onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves diced
- 1 cup of baby spinach and arugula
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbs. dried oregano
- 1 tbs. dired parsley
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
Serving suggestion: Serve along side my fresh salsa to complete this recipe.
- In a medium sized skillet over medium low heat, add in the olive oil and diced onion. Cook until translucent about 5 minutes.
- Add in garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add chicken, oregano, parsley, salt, and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes and add in spinach and arugula and cook until the spinach wilts.
- Taking one tortilla at a time place a few tbs. of the chicken mixture spread it over on one side of the tortilla, followed by a some sharp cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Fold the tortilla in half and place the tortilla in the pan. Cook 1-2 minutes on each side, or until slightly golden brown .
- Remove from pan, cut into fours, and enjoy! Enjoy with some salsa if you’d like.