Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 lb. shrimp tails and veins removed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic diced
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tbs. dried parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine all the above ingredients. Toss well making sure the shrimp are nicely and evenly coated in everything. Cover mixing bowl with some plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 3-4 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour shrimp and marinade into a baking dish. Bake 15-20 minutes or until shrimp is fully cooked through (cooking times will vary depending on size of shrimp).
- Remove from oven and serve over pasta, rice, or salad. ENJOY!