Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Rest time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries washed and dried
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips or baking chocolate
- 1/2 tbs. unsalted butter
- In a medium sized glass bowl add in the chocolate and butter.
- In a saucepan slightly bigger than the glass bowl add in about 1 inch of water and bring that up to a simmer.
- Place the bowl with the chocolate and butter inside the saucepan making sure that it does NOT touch the water.
- Let the steam melt your chocolate while stirring constantly. Once melted remove from heat.
- Taking one strawberry at a time dip about 90% into the chocolate and place strawberry on aluminum foil or parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until set (about 20-30 minutes) and ENJOY!