Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 45-60 minutes
- 4-5 large russet potatoes cut into cubes
- 5 strips of bacon diced
- 1 cup of Mexican style cheese
- 2 green onions diced
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 1 tbs. dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sour cream (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium sized baking dish add in your potatoes and drizzle with some olive oil (about 3-4 tbs). Season with some dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix well and place in the oven 40-50 minutes, or until potatoes are fully cooked through, making sure to toss the potatoes once in the middle of cooking.
- In a medium sized skillet add in the diced bacon and cook until crispy.
- Once the potatoes are fully cooked top with cheese and bacon and return back into the oven 3-5 minutes or just until cheese has melted.
- Top with green onions and dollops of sour cream, and ENJOY!