Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10-12 minutes
- 2 sheets Puff Pastry
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine the sugar, salt and cinnamon.
- On a flat surface sprinkle some of the sugar mixture and place one pastry sheet over the sugar. Sprinkle another handful of the mixture over the top of the sheet. Using a rolling pin roll the sugar mixture lightly into the sheet.
- Taking the edges of the puff pastry sheet fold them 1/4 of the way in (watch the video for a better visual). Then fold the pastry in half.
- Using a knife cut about 1-1.5 inch pieces of dough.
- Place them on a baking sheet and bake 4-5 minutes of each side. The pastries will open to resemble elephant ears as they bake!
- Let cool completely and ENJOY!