Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20-30 minutes
- 4 tortillas
- 4 eggs
- 4 pieces of bacon
- 1 large sweet potato (diced)
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- 1/4 cup Mexican style cheese
- 4 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tbs. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat your sweet potatoes with 2 tbs. of live oil, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Place them on a baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes tossing them once after 10 minutes or so.
- Place the bacon on a separate baking sheet and bake along with the potatoes for the last 10 minutes.
- In a skillet add in the raining 2 tbs. of olive oil and your diced onion. Sauté the onions over medium low heat for about 5-8 minutes or until the onions become soft and translucent.
- Add in the eggs, a pinch of salt, and a pinch of pepper. Cook until fully cooked through.
- Place one tortilla down at a time and place down some eggs and onion mixture, cheese, potatoes, and bacon. Fold the edges of the tortillas in and start to roll in the opposite direction.