Check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
- 1 mango peeled and cut into slices
- 2 bananas peeled and cut into halves
- 12 large strawberries
- 2/4 cups coconut water
- In a blender add in one banana, mango, and 1/4 cup coconut water. Pulse until smooth. Pour into cups only half way.
- I’m the same blender add in the remaining banana, strawberries, and the remaining 1/4 cup of coconut water. Pulse to combine until smooth. Pour over the mango mixture.
- Garnish with a fresh strawberry and ENJOY!