Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 35-45 minutes
- 1 store bought graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 (8 oz) cream cheese blocks at room temperature
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 4 eggs
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl add in the cream cheese and mix until smooth.
- Add in sugar, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Mix well to combine.
- Add in eggs one at a time making sure they are well mixed in before adding the next egg.
- Gently fold in 1 cup of the raspberries.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust and bake 35-45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Let cool completely and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Top with fresh raspberries and ENJOY!