Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Hi everyone! So with the warm weather officially upon us I wanted to share with you the one recipe I always turn to. And I use the word recipe very loosely here. Here is sort of a road map for making the perfect charcuterie board. Full of different options and so full of flavor. Here are some guidelines I go by.
- 2-3 types of cheeses (I like to use one soft cheese, a spicy cheese, and whatever other cheese I have in hand which is usually sharp cheddar or mozzarella).
- Various types of crackers (and if you’re feeling adventurous some bread sticks).
- Apples (super affordable and super delicious).
- Honey or some sort of marmalade or jam
- 1 type of lunch meat (I love using prosciutto or salami)
- Plain bruschetta (perfect to build on to with the lunch meat and cheese)
- Dried fruit (this is perfect for when real fruits aren’t on sale but you want to add some sweetness and freshness).
So these are my staples. This doesn’t mean that I only use these things and these things only. I build onto this. I use what I have on hand and what my guests at the time like. I hope you found this helpful! Enjoy!