Make sure to check out the video below!
- 1 pint blueberries
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tbs. sugar
- 2 tbs. water
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- In a sauce pan add in the blueberries, lemon juice and zest, water, and sugar.
- Cook on medium/ low heat until all the berries pop and the mixture becomes smooth and jam like, about 10-15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Set aside to cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl add in the heavy cream and using an electric mixer whip till soft peaks appear.
- At this point start to add in the sweetened condensed milk about 1/4 cup at a time. Continue to whip until the mixture is smooth and everything is combined.
- Start to gradually add in the blueberry mixture and whip just enough to incorporate.
- Freeze overnight and ENJOY!