Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15-25 minutes
- 3 medium sized zucchini’s cut into circles
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1tbs. garlic powder
- 1tsp. onion powder
- 1tsp. dried oregano
- 1tsp. salt
- Pepper to your liking
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with some aluminum foil.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine all the top ingredients.
- Dump all the ingredients onto you baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake 15-25 minutes or until the zucchini is completely cooked through, making sure to flip the slices after the first 10 minutes in the oven.
- Serve and ENJOY!