Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
This recipe will make two sandwiches. I put down my desired amounts of ingredients but you use whatever and however much you like =)
- 2 croissants sliced in half
- 4 pieces of bacon
- 2 pieces of turkey
- 1/2 an avocado sliced
- 4-6 slices of tomato
- Desired amount of lettuce
- Cook the bacon in a 350 degree oven for 5-10 minutes or until you have reached your desired crispiness.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt over the tomato slices and avocado. Set aside.
- On one side of the croissant spread a little bit of your mayo. Top that with 1 piece of turkey, 2 pieces of bacon, cheese, avocado, tomato, and lettuce.
- Top with other half of croissant and ENJOY!