Make sure to check out the video below!
I did not post measurements for this recipe because depending on the size of your bread the amount of these ingredients will vary. Use this as a base and add as much or as little of these things as you’d like. If you ask me the more cheese the better! ENJOY my loves!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 5-10 minutes
- 1 loaf of bread of your choice
- Pepperoni slices (I like using turkey pepperoni)
- Mozzarella cheese (sliced or shredded)
- Marinara sauce
- 2 tbs. unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with some aluminum foil.
- To the melted butter add in the dried parsley and a pinch of salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Taking your whole loaf of bread cut into the loaf diagonally stopping right before you reach the bottom. Continue to do this multiple times until you reach the end of the loaf.
- Now do the same thing horizontally. Essentially you want to make squares in your bread.
- Take some of the marinara sauce and spread that into the cracks of the loaf.
- Also tuck inside the cracks the cheese and pepperoni.
- Coat the top with the butter mixture.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is nicely melted and the bread is fully heated through.
- Remove and ENJOY!