Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15-30 minutes
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1-2 tbs. vegetable oil
Berry Filling Materials:
- 2 cups assorted berries
- 2 tbs. water
- 1 tbs. sugar
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine flour, milk, egg, and salt. Mix well and set in the fridge while you work on fruit filling.
- In a medium sized sauce pan add in the assorted berries, water, and sugar. Leaving the heat on medium low cook the mixture 10-15 minutes or until the fruit has softened and the juices have released from the fruit. Set aside to cool. As the mixture cools it will thicken slightly.
- Remove the crepe dough from the fridge and add in the vegetable oil. Mix well.
- Grease the pan for your first crepe and keeping the heat on medium add in a ladle full (about 1/4-1/3 cup) onto your hot pan. Swish the mixture around making sure to distribute it evenly. Cook 30-45 seconds on each side.
- To assemble lay the crape down on a flat surface. Scoop as much or as little fruit filling into the edge of your crepe and roll the crepe into a flute.
- Top with powdered sugar or additional fruit and ENJOY!