Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30-40 minutes
I make this corn on the grill however if you do not have a grill or want to make this inside on a cold day, place the wrapped corn directly on the oven racks. Place a baking sheet directly below the corn on a separate rack to catch any dripping that may come from the foil. Cook the same way as on the grill. Enjoy!
- 3 pieces of corn
- 3 tbs. unsalted butter cut into 6 pieces
- Juice of 1 1/2 limes
- 1/4 cup sliced cilantro
- Place one pieces of corn inside a one piece of aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle the corn with salt and pepper around all sides. Drizzle with 1/2 of a lime of juice and top with some cilantro.
- Place 2 pieces of butter on the corn and wrap it tightly in aluminum foil. Repeat the process with the remaining corn.
- Grill on medium high heat for 30-40 minutes rotating the corn about every 10 minutes until fully cooked through.
- Remove and enjoy!!!