Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
- 4 cups fresh strawberries quartered
- 1/4 tsp. orange zest
- 2 tbs. fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- In a medium sized sauce pan add in the fresh strawberries, orange zest, orange juice, and sugar. Keeping the heat on medium low, cook 10-15 minutes until the fruit has softened and the juices have began to escape the fruit. Set aside to cool.
- Add in the heavy cream to a large mixing bowl and using a hand held electric mixer, whip the mixture until soft peaks start to appear.
- At this point start to add in the sweetened condensed milk in stages (about 1/4 cup at a time), making sure to mix well before adding in more.
- Once the mixture is nicely incorporated add in the fresh strawberry jam. Mix until everything is nicely combined.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer safe container and freeze overnight.
- Scoop out and ENJOY!