Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25-35 minutes
- 1 lb. shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3 zucchini’s sliced into 1/2- 1 inch circles
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves diced
- 1/4 cup diced parsley
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tbs. dried oregano
- 4 pieces of aluminum foil to make into pockets
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat or if you are using your oven, preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine everything together (except aluminum foil).
- Place 1/4 of the mixture into the middle of the aluminum foil. Fold the foil making an air pocket, allowing the shrimp and veggies to have room to steam.
- Continue with the remaining mixture.
- Bake 25-35 minutes or grill 20-30 minutes, or until shrimp is fully cooked through.
- Enjoy as is, or place in a wrap and enjoy!