Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 4-8 hours
- 2 lbs. chicken breasts (skinless/ boneless)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 tbs. woreshire sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/8 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Place the chicken breasts into the crockpot.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook 4 hours on high and 8 hours on low.
- Once fully cooked through take two forks and start the shred the chicken.
- Place in a wrap, on a bun, or eat over rice or potatoes, and Enjoy!