Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: Time varies on crescent roll package
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tbs. cinnamon
- 2 tbs. unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 3 tbs. heavy whipping cream
- Preheat the oven to the instructions on the crescent rolls package and line a baking sheet with some parchment paper.
- Roll out the crescent rolls on a flat surface.
- Take a little bit of the softened butter and spread it out over the crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle each crescent roll with some brown sugar and cinnamon and roll it up like a croissant.
- Bake according to package instructions.
- Set aside to cool.
- While the crescent rolls are cooling add in the heavy whipping cream to the confectioners sugar and mix until you get a smooth and runny mixture.
- Drizzle over the crescent rolls and ENJOY!
- Store any leftovers in the fridge and put in the microwave for 15-30 seconds to freshen them up!