Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40-45 minutes
- Double pie crust
- 8 large peaches cut into slices
- 2 tbs. flour
- 1/2 sugar
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs. water
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the peaches, flour, sugar, lemon juice, and salt. Mix well to combine.
- In a pie plate place one pie crust down at the bottom. Pour the peach mixture into the pie plate and top with the pie crust. You can make it fancy or just place the full crust over the top. Make a few holes in the crust to prevent air bubbles from forming in the pie.
- In a small bowl combine one egg and water. Brush this over the top of the pie. Cover the edges with aluminum foil to prevent them from over baking.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then remove the foil. Bake for an additional 20-25 minutes or until crust is fully cooked through.
- Let cool and ENJOY!