Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45-60 minutes
- 1 medium sized zucchini diced
- 2 large sweet potatoes diced
- 1 onion cut into half moons
- 4-5 sausage links of your choice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tbs. dried oregano
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- Line a baking sheet with some aluminum foil and preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the zucchini, sweet potatoes, and onions on the pan and drizzle with some olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, cinnamon, chili powder, and oregano. Mix well to coat all the veggies in the seasonings.
- Place the sausage links within the pan and bake 45-50 minutes or until everything is fully cooked through.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and ENJOY!