Make sure to check out the video below!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 2/3 cups unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 1 large zucchini, grated (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cooking spray for baking pan
- Adjust your wire rack to be in the middle of your oven and preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Spray your baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the butter, vanilla, and eggs. Mix well to combine.
- Using a spatula fold in the shredded zucchini.
- In another mixing bowl combine the flour, both sugars, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Gradually start to fold that into your zucchini mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place the mixture into your baking pan. Bake 1 hour – 1 hour 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely and ENJOY!
- Feel free to drizzle with additional chocolate if you’d like!