Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Rest time: 18-24 hours
- 3/4 chia seeds
- 2 cups non-dairy milk (I use oat milk)
- 2 tbs. maple syrup
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- Various fruits for topping (optional)
- Split up the chia seeds between 3 containers or glasses (1/4 cup chia seeds in each container).
- In a mixing bowl or measuring cup combine the non-dairy milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Mix well combining everything.
- Pour the liquid over the chia seeds evenly.
- Taking a spoon give the chia seed/ milk mixture a good stir. Cover with plastic wrap or a lid and let sit in the fridge for at least 18 hours, or until the mixture thickens and becomes the consistency of pudding.
- Top with fruit (optional) and ENJOY!