Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30-40 minutes
- 4-5 chicken thighs (skin on/ bone in)
- 1 1/1 lbs. baby potatoes cut into halves
- 4 cloves garlic diced
- 2 tbs. unsalted butter
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1 cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbs. fresh parsley plus additional for garnish
- Juice of half a lemon (I use the other half sliced as garnish)
- 1 tbs. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper flakes
- In a skillet with high sides over medium high heat add in the butter and olive oil. While that melts season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Place the thighs in the skillet skin side down and cook 5-7 minutes or until the skin becomes golden brown and crispy.
- Once crispy flip the thighs over and turn the heat down to medium.
- Add in the baby potatoes around the thighs.
- Add in water, additional salt and pepper, garlic, oregano, hot pepper flakes, parsley, and lemon juice. Cover and cook stirring the potatoes occasionally until chicken and potatoes are fully cooked through, about 20-30 minutes.
- Garnish with additional fresh parsley and lemon slices and ENJOY!