Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minute
Makes approximately 12 cupcakes
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Oreos
- 2 tbs. melted butter
- 12 ounces softened cream cheese (1 1/2 blocks)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake pan with some liners.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the crushed Oreos and melted butter. Scoop 1-2 tbs of the mixture into the bottom of each cupcake liner. Using a 1/4 cup measurement or anything with a flat bottom, press down the mixture to set it together.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl cream the cheese until it’s smooth.
- Add in the sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well.
- Add in pumpkin, eggs, and vanilla. Mix until everything is nicely incorporated
- Scoop about 2 tbs. of the mixture over the Oreo crust.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until center is slightly giggly.
- Let cool (top with cool whip and Oreo cookie, optional) and ENJOY!