Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5-8 minutes
- 1 box funfetti cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Sprinkles of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with some parchment paper.
2. In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the cake mix, eggs, and oil. Mix well until everything is well combined.
3. Place a small sized ball (probably 1 inch or so )on your baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Using the palm of your hand slightly flatten the cookies.
4. Top each cookie with some sprinkles of your choice and gently push them into the dough.
5. Bake 5-8 minutes until edges are nice and golden brown or until fully cooked through. Let cool and ENJOY 😉