Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 16 oz package of desired pasta
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Reserve 1/4 cup cooked pasta water
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add in a generous pinch of salt. Add in pasta and cook according to package instructions.
- In a skillet with high sides add in the unsalted butter and red pepper flakes. Cook on low heat.
- Add in cooked pasta and mix to coat in the melted butter.
- Add in shredded parmesan, salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine. Add in the reserved pasta water and mix well to combine.
- Plate and ENJOY!